Sunday, January 14, 2007

Scrubs

After graduation I moved back to california and stayed with my parents while I'm still looking for a job. As I wait for the companies where I sent my application to to answer, I became more restless and bored. I watched every darn show in our television every day. Doing so, I stumble across one of the great TV series ever made in the history of TV. I found the tv show "scrubs" as a new found friend that would be there for me when I'm bored. I heard about scrubs when I was still in college from my friend but i never really payed enough attention to it. But when I started watching it on my own, man! i could never stop. The show is so funny! Scrubs is about 4 doctors, a surgeon, a nurse and other supporting casts who works at the sacred heart hospital where their lives revolve around. Here, they learned to love each other, hate each other, be mean to each other, compete to each other, grieve, teach, help, scold, hurt and be there for each other. The thing about Scrubs is that it is not only funny but at the end of each episode, there are lessons and values in life that will either make us realize something or that will touch our hearts. The show could lead us into epiphany. This is why I love Scrubs. I already seen season 1-3 and I'm currently watching season 4. Watch this show and I'll guarantee you, you'll love it. to watch the episodes from the beginning try this link meanwhile I'll post some clips from scrubs. The first one is just a compilation of scenes from scrubs with the song "How to save a life" by The Fray in it. The other one is from the episode entitled "My Lunch" from season 5. This one of the most touching scene ever. This is when Dr. Cox have to make a crucial decision where they need organs for their 3 patients. Two of them is about to die and one could wait to receive an organ. When they finally found a donor they immediately get the organs they need. But little did they know that the person they get the organs from dies of rabbies which causes infections to all the recipients. Dr. Cox is so obsessed from getting does organs because he does not want his patients to die. It is very touching. It also has the song "how to save a life" by the Fray.




1 comment:

Pamilya Catubay said...

george! ikaw pala ito! salamat sa mga comments mo, oo miss ka na ni challyze kelan ka daw punta dito! ingats! kmi rin ginawa mong addict sa scrubs, pinapanood na rin nmin ung current episodes nakahabol rin kmi!