Saturday, October 21, 2006

Jimmy is the Bully!


so, I bought this game yesterday (October 20, 2006) at gamestop for $50.00. I was so excited to buy this game because, first of all, it was made by rockstar, the creator of the ever popular Grand Theft Auto series and it was really controversial in the news. There was no more regular edition so i was forced to buy the collector's edition which includes a bully comic book, a dodgeball, a sticker and a really bulky box for all those stuffs. The gameplay was nice and it is kinda similar to GTA and the AI for this game is ok. I found that the school characters are quite limited. The students are divided into Nerd, bullies, prefects, grease, jocks and preppies. It is actually a fun game though. The game is all about completing tasks that will make you progress in school. passing in class, helping friends; playing pranks will unlock new features and skills.
I really like the game and it is very different from any other games that i played. I am starting to be addicted to it. I suggest that you buy it and find out for your self (if you have a PS2).

No comments: