Monday, October 30, 2006

The cutest girl in the world!!

This is Jeon ji-Hyun, a famous korean actress who starred on movies like "My Sassy Girl", "Windstruck", "Il Mare"(hollywood remade this movie under the tile of The Lake House) and many commercials. She has got to be the cutest girl in the world. I was taken by her charisma, sweetness and facial expressions that is really hard to forget. She is very pretty and have a personality that everyone wants to get to know to. I first saw her in the movie "My sassy girl" which, is the best love story I've ever seen. I've been blogging and telling people about her and this movie ever since I watch it. I have also seen most of her commercials and she just continues to take my heart away. It is her birthday today, October 30th, that is why I wrote a blog about her. It will also help me remember the happiness she brought to my life with her movies and cuteness! I know I may sound cheesy and maybe a little Gayish but for her, it doesn't matter to me. She took my heart and struck me when I least expected it! I dream of meeting her someday and I am determine to watch every movie that she starred in. I would like to end this with a video of her in her KFC commercial just to prove that she is definitely, hands-down, the most cutest girl ever lived.



Watch it on youtube

No comments: